Spring 2022 Facilitators: Find Curriculum Resources Here! (Password Protected)
Session Topic: Liftoff: Rockets & Rovers – Students will launch rockets to moons and planets, and create rovers to explore the destination.
Complete this Volunteer Interest Form to learn more about our opportunites!
The goal of the Virtual After School STEM Academy is to give students exposure to industry professionals, to learn about STEM careers and career pathways, and to engage in fun, hands-on learning that helps build 21st Century skills. Each session is facilitated by STEM industry volunteers, with support from a classroom host who volunteers to coordinate the class.
- Sign-up for a session (1.5 hours per week)
- Attend volunteer orientation
- Facilitate sessions with students each week
- Volunteers will be placed in teams of 2-3 whenever possible
- During the sessions, the school host will be present to help with technical support, student management, and to support the industry volunteers who facilitate the activities.
Questions? Contact Grace Schouten at firstname.lastname@example.org